Thursday 24 June 2010

Craft Stash




Well I gave in a ended up buying myself some new stamps, you would think that the amount I have I would be a fantastic stamper!!! You would be wrong LOL. I am not a very confident stamper, but I am starting to do a bit more. Now if only I could work out how to colour them in I would be on a roll then. Does anyone know of any workshops for colouring in???

I was actually debating between a couple of dearer stamp sets, but then saw the Owl and I just had to have her!! Isn't she cute? Well I think so. The Persimmion Stamps just had that touch of class to them, and I thought they might be good on ATC's, we shall see. I had thought I might have a play this evening, but between the tennis and the muggy weather, I just feel like slobbing out tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment