Friday 12 June 2009







A week ago at the Craft Club I made a card using a frame, which I chalked a bit and got 2 plain flowers and used a quicky glue pen on and then glittered with a shimmery glitter, I must ask what it was as I quite liked the effect. Anyway that then became the MU birthday card for this month, not looking forward to next year really as I have a few 80th and 90th cards to make for our ladies.


The next cards are for Elizabeth, my daughter who will be 20 tomorrow, but will be away on a Guiding Training over at Waddow. So had to make sure they went to my fiends last night for her to take and give to her tomorrow. I know the staff at Waddow are making her a tray back cake so I am sure she will be very embarrassed but pleased with it all.
The Otter card is from the JS Jayne Netley Mayhew cd. Hannah choose the image and printed them off but I ended up having to put it all together for her as we were running out of time to get them to my friend. I had decided I wanted to use the beautiful fuchia paper I had but couldn't think what to do, until I found the black mirri card and the peel off's and bingo I had the plan. lol.

I think that is now me caught up with my latest makes...... just as well as I have my grand daughters 1st birthday card to make for next week, so as they say.... watch this space!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Nona, I particularly love the first one, its so dainty, that iamge of the Otter is just gorgeous.

    Hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some lovely cards Nona I'm sure your daughter will be delighted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandie and Jackie.

    Nona :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards hun have a great weekend lots love cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Nona I love the colour of your blog too I need a new back ground on mine its old hat lol!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you joing the drayton swap this month? Did you get my pm? Will u let me know?
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Liz I am making a list today of what I need to do for swaps etc, will let you know when they are ready, got your addy thanks.

    I just fell in love with the Owl when I saw it, but goodness it takes a long time to decide on a background if you don't have something in mind, I think I went through about 5 different ones till I found this one, and bingo I had to use it. I collect owls so it was very appropriate for me. Hope you manage to find one you like without too much difficutly.

    Thanks Cheryl you too :-)

    Nona :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I love your inspirational b;log so have left some awards for you If you so wish them over at mine if you dont fair enough you know I am thinking of you

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first one too, the frame looks really pretty!


    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did I hear your name on Create & Craft the other day?? woooho! Fame!! Don't for get your Award over on my blog!!! It's waaay down now on the list now so you should find it
    here

    Lyn



    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nona, this is my first look at your blog it is wonderful!
    Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete