Thursday 11 June 2009









Ok one of these days I will get the hang of how to layout the photos and text, I thought I would try the no style but the photos are still all in a line lol.
We have the bottom 2 cards made for one of our MU members for her birthday, one was from the Sunday School which she runs so I was asked to make the card for her. They were both made using the JS Pamela West cd. I am going to do the cottage scene from one of the left over toppers and use a bit of flower soft on it as I think it will give a very good effect.
The Lioness image is from the Jayne Netley Mayhew cd. This was made into a Thank You card for our Link Corospondant who came to talk at my local MU meeting, I was asked to make something with an Africian theme, I think the lioness manages that, ~ doesn't it?
The top one was for my middle daughter's fiancee's birthday end of May. I ended up going for a zodiacal one because I wanted something a bit different, and I thought if I did one of my Fee J's Saucy ladies my daughter might be annoyed with me, and I am fairly sure I did a train one for him last year lol. Goodness old age is getting to be a pain when I can't remember things like I used to LOL. Anyway I used a Zodiac Edition cd I have and do you know the flipping problems I had getting the date to put on it????? We don't have a regular newspaper with horoscopes in so I decided to look online....... well you wouldn't believe the variations I could have had for Virgo, goodness knows how those born on the change over days cope lol.
If anyone has a reliable list of the dates for all of the zodiac's I would appriciate it please, for future reference.


3 comments:

  1. Great Cards, you've been really busy, as for Zodiac signs and date, how about this one Nona....

    http://www.whats-your-sign.com/zodiac-sign-dates.html



    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nona, these cards are just delightful, I love all of them.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lyn will check that out. You are very kind Sandie thanks.

    ReplyDelete