Yet more first's for me with these which were for a swap on the JJ forum. The top one I stamped the background of the Tower of London and the London Eye then actually inked around the edge, the others I used some papers which I tore, again not something I am happy doing, but love the effect on these, again I inked around the edges and really didn't want to send them off LOL.
With the tags, I used the inner part of a screen template I have which I used for the first time only last Wed at craft club lol. All the flowers were from a die cut decoupage book but I searched online for some flower quotes and then created a word document and printed it onto vellum, which much to my suprise worked really well, again another first for me lol. I used a Laura Ashley backing paper for the backs and used my cropodile to create the eyelets for the ribbons, again I don't use ribbons very much, but I am trying to use them more often as I have so much of them lol.
Well I hope these are ok, I will dig out some photos of some cards I made from a cd as sample cards for a sky show. Only problem they will probably take up a lot of room on here LOL.