Monday 18 May 2009

ATC's & TAG's




Yet more first's for me with these which were for a swap on the JJ forum. The top one I stamped the background of the Tower of London and the London Eye then actually inked around the edge, the others I used some papers which I tore, again not something I am happy doing, but love the effect on these, again I inked around the edges and really didn't want to send them off LOL.

With the tags, I used the inner part of a screen template I have which I used for the first time only last Wed at craft club lol. All the flowers were from a die cut decoupage book but I searched online for some flower quotes and then created a word document and printed it onto vellum, which much to my suprise worked really well, again another first for me lol. I used a Laura Ashley backing paper for the backs and used my cropodile to create the eyelets for the ribbons, again I don't use ribbons very much, but I am trying to use them more often as I have so much of them lol.
Well I hope these are ok, I will dig out some photos of some cards I made from a cd as sample cards for a sky show. Only problem they will probably take up a lot of room on here LOL.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely work,love those Atc's, I wouldn't have parted with them lol!

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were for a swap Sandie, so I should get some back as well. To be honest I am really proud of how they came out given that I was VERY close to day they were due lol. I might just make some more to keep as ideas lol.

    Nona :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie its cheryl off the junes forum great atcs love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cheryl. Hope you take part next time :)

    Nona :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Nona, hopefully I will be the lucky recipient of one as I'm in the swap too

    ReplyDelete