Wednesday 8 July 2009

We had our MU Archdeaconry Festival tonight, and one of our members had produced a bookmark that I thought I would share with you all.

One Day At A Time

To meet life one day at a time,
one step at a time;
to have the strength and the
will to keep on keeping on;
to have the wisdom to handle
the affairs of life;
to have the ability to make
right and good decisions;
to have the courage to let the
past go, to forge ahead resolutely;
to have the grace to meet
each experience; expectantly,
happily;
to have the faith to know there
is no loss or separation in
God, that in Him I am forever
with those I love;
to have the vision to see the
good in all things, the Christ in
all persons;
to have an awareness of
God's presence, close,
abiding;
to know that underneath are
the everlasting arms, that God
will not fail me or forsake me;
this is my prayer.

Salisbury diocese, from
'Women at prayer' 1994

Hope it may be of some inspiration to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment