Wednesday 14 October 2009

B/day cards for MU







Had 3 cards to make for October, and one was a 70th which I found out after I had made the cards, so since I couldn't find any of my number peel off's (sods law strikes again) I ended up just writing 70th in. That is for the 4 fold autumn card. I am not sure about where I placed the toppers and think I could do better next time. This was from one of JS's cd. Cant remember which on though now.
The Art Deco lady card is shown when I hadn't quite finished it. I ended up putting 3 little stars going down in the top right side and a large Happy Birthday in the bottom left side. I really can't think why I never took another photo when I had 'tarted' them up a bit. This was made using Card Creation's Art Deco cd.

The last card is a pryamid one which I still have to put some lavendar and lilac ribbon on, I will try and get that one photographed when I have finished it. Used Diane Dorward's Floral cd.

Ho hum we all make mistakes don't we? Well happy accidents so people keep telling me lol. Maybe one day I will be happy with the mistakes I make LOL.

Nona :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment